CBG:CBD Oil is a broad-spectrum blend of equal parts cannabigerol (CBG) and cannabidiol (CBD) with smaller amounts of CBC, CBDv, CBN and a benefit-focused terpene blend. Comes with a metered dropper for accurate dosing.
About 3Chi CBG:CBD Oil
CBG:CBD Oil is a broad spectrum blend of equal parts cannabigerol (CBG) and cannabidiol (CBD) with smaller amounts of CBC, CBDv, CBN and a benefit-focused terpene blend.
- Amount: 1 oz / 30 ml
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract, Natural Terpene Blend, Medium Chain Triglycerides
CBG & CBD Extract Descriptions
- Type: CBG isolate & Broad spectrum CBD extract, both with non detected levels of THC
- Amount: 1000 mg each (33.3 mg CBG/ml & 33.3 mg CBD/ml)
- Extraction Material: Organically grown hemp
- Extraction Method: CO2
- THC Content: None detected
- Plant Based Terpenes: Yes
Measure desired amount of CBG:CBD oil tincture using metered dropper and use it as desired. Must be at least 18 years of age or the legal age of use in your state or territory. Consult a doctor before use.
Refrigeration is not necessary but is encouraged as it will extend the life of the oil. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment. Do not touch dropper to skin, mouth, or any surface between or during use to help prevent contamination.
What is CBG?
CBG’s potential benefits include:
- Pain Relief
- Sleep Aid
- Anxiety Relief
- Reduction of Inflammation
- Slower Bacterial Growth
- Promoting Bone Growth
- Cancer Cell Growth Inhibition