Using a blend of 70% Δ8THC distillate, 25% of a variety of cannabinoids varying by blend, and 5% cannabis terpenes, these designer vape cartridges give a more tailored effect than any cannabis strain ever could. Similar to the differentiation found with our focused CBD line, these Δ8THC vape cartridges are offered in Focus, Happy, and Soothe blends.
About our Delta 8 THC Focused Blends Vape Cartridges
Our Delta 8 THC focused blend vape cartridges feature broad-spectrum cannabinoid and terpene blends designed to give you the maximum desired entourage effects and:
- 1000mg total oil
- Up to 950 mg total cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBDv, ∆8THCv, ∆9THCv, and various other minor cannabinoids and isomers) depending on blend
- 5% terpenes
- no VG, PG, PEG, MCT, Vitamin E, or other cutting agent
- derived from hemp grown in California, Oregon, and Colorado
This a very pure, very concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Additionally, Delta 8 THC is a harsh cannabinoid. Take small puffs. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff.
- Description: Battery and breath-activation compatible 510 cartridge with 1000mg total material
- Serving Size: One 6-second puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies based on size of puffs and time between of puffs (lasts longest with smaller puffs and if oil is allowed to fully cool between hits)
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Glass
- Ingredients: Broad Spectrum Delta 8 THC oil and (optional) terpene blend of your choice
Important Product Notes
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product.
Attach the cartridge to a 510 compatible battery and inhale with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew the mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for the longest life of product. Products may go bad or lose their potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Δ8THC and Δ9THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Δ8THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.